Need someone from school to get in touch with you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need help?
The Mix (U25 advice line). They also have a CALL 08088084994 (freephone number which is manned daily 13:00-23:00)
Solent Sexual Health Service - a young persons advice guide
Need health advice?
ChatHealth for young people - TEXT 07507 332160. They offer general health and wellbeing advice for people aged between 11 and 19 and can signpost to other services if necessary.
Wessex Healthier Together (general advice for children and young people
- HOPE Line UK 0800 068 4141 (Telephone helpline providing support advice and information to young people and those who are worried about them. Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm, Sat and Sun 2pm - 5pm)
- How to Maintain Good Mental Wellbeing During Isolation
- Hampshire Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Anxiety, fear and panic
- 5 steps to improve well-being
- Tips to beat insomnia
- Young Minds
- Advice for someone who is not coping with life
- Panic and Anxiety Leaflet
- Free mental health pintable’s:
Follow this link for advice and support from St Giles Trust:
If you are worried and need to tell someone, we are still here for you. You can either:
IS SOMETHING MAKING YOU FEEL UNSAFE?
Has something that somebody has said or done made you feel uncomfortable, worried or scared? Online or in real life.
If so you should speak to a trusted adult.
HERE ARE TWO WAYS TO REPORT YOUR CONCERN:
Please remember that you can report a concern:
1. to staff at school, or
2. or, via this form.