Please note that the routes mentioned on this page to report or tell us at school about worries or concerns are only available during school term time. They are not monitored during the school holidays.
If it is an emergency, call 999
If you need to talk, call Childline 0800 1111
Need someone from school to get in touch with you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need help?
The Mix (U25 advice line). They also have a CALL 08088084994 (freephone number which is manned daily 13:00-23:00)
Solent Sexual Health Service - a young persons advice guide
Need health advice?
ChatHealth for young people - TEXT 07507 332160. They offer general health and wellbeing advice for people aged between 11 and 19 and can signpost to other services if necessary.
Wessex Healthier Together (general advice for children and young people
Unloc is a Youth Mental Health & Wellbeing mini-site designed & co-created with members of Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust’s Youth Board.
The site has been created with young people aged 12-21 from across Hampshire in order to produce relevant, engaging & youth focused information covering topics such as:
> Supporting Others
> Race & Mental Health
> Young Men’s Mental Health
> LGBTQ+ Mental Health
> Where to go for help - information about Hampshire & national youth mental health services all in one place
Other resources that may help you are:
- HOPE Line UK 0800 068 4141 (Telephone helpline providing support advice and information to young people and those who are worried about them. Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm, Sat and Sun 2pm - 5pm)
- How to Maintain Good Mental Wellbeing During Isolation
- Hampshire Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Anxiety, fear and panic
- 5 steps to improve well-being
- Tips to beat insomnia
- Young Minds
- Advice for someone who is not coping with life
- Panic and Anxiety Leaflet
- Kooth - Free, safe and anonymous online support & counselling for young people
- Youthline – A registered Charity providing a free, confidential counselling service for young people attending secondary school, and young adults up to the age of 25. Tel: 0800 0961425
Follow this link for advice and support from St Giles Trust:
If you are worried and need to tell someone, we are still here for you. You can either:
IS SOMETHING MAKING YOU FEEL UNSAFE?
Has something that somebody has said or done made you feel uncomfortable, worried or scared? Online or in real life.
If so you should speak to a trusted adult.
HERE ARE TWO WAYS TO REPORT YOUR CONCERN:
Please remember that you can report a concern:
1. to staff at school, or
2. or, via this form.